For Enquiries -
Ph. 1300 501 155 Mob. 0421 799 492
Consulting Structural, Civil &
Project Management Engineers
The type of services provided by 'Projects and Designs' caters for the structural design and documentation of residential, commercial and industrial projects.
o Residential projects.
o Commercial / Institutional Buildings
o Industrial Projects including Tilt Panel construction / Portal Frames
o Water Retaining Structures: Swimming Pools, Water Storage Pits, Culverts
o Retaining Walls (Timber, Masonry, Concrete and Boulder)
o Suspended Slab designs including Post Tensioning
o Medium Rise Buildings
o Renovations & Additions to existing buildings
One of Projects and Designs' unique points of difference as a consulting engineering firm, is its' ability to offer end-to-end project management services across all development types.
Our in-house technical expertise and network of experts in their field, is drawn upon by an increasing number of clients seeking highly qualified, experienced project managers and contract administrators.
We are responsible for the management of development stages including planning, approvals, design and construction activities. Importantly for our clients, our project management add value to their project, saves them time, money and hassle without compromising on quality, safety or functionality.
Projects and Designs' project managing capability:
• Develop an overall procurement strategy and manage all professional consultancies required to deliver the project.
• Review design documentation.
• Manage the building contractor required to deliver the project including full tender and contract administration.
• Organise and chair regular design meetings, construction meetings and project control group meetings.
• Prepare a master program of activities to be undertaken over the development period.
• Manage all risks associated with the project.
• Confirm the indicative project cost, develop the project cash flows, prepare budget estimates, pre-tender estimates, post tender
estimates, variation estimates and progress claim certification.
• Liaise with the relevant Government Authorities and Utilities.